8/20/16

REVIEW - Steve Madden Claara Block Heel Sandal


Navy and camel colored option

I'm reviewing the STEVE MADDEN CLAARA BLOCK HEEL SANDAL that FINALLY arrived in the mail. I originally ordered these during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, however my order ended up being canceled. Luckily these were restocked in the last week and I immediately purchases it again.  I fell in love with these online, however I was a little skeptical about the 4.5 inch heel. I wanted something I comfortable that I could walk around in and thought these would be a little too tall. When these arrive, boy was I surprised. They are by far the comfiest pair of 4+ inch heels I own. 





Glasses - GENTLE MONSTER
Initial Necklace - KATE SPADE
Bangle - SIMILAR

I purchased the black pair and love how sleek it looks - the top of made of nubuck material with a wooden black block heel which makes these easy to walk in. There is light padding on the bed of the shoe for added comfort. The top of the shoe is made of the softest lining; it's so soft of the skin and again adds to the comfort. These are going to be great for late summer/early fall paired with a dress or black pants to elongate the legs.

These shoes also comes in a navy color with a camel colored wood block heel - I absolutely love this combo. It would look great with a paired of white jeans/shorts/skirt and a blue top. And a 3rd camel colored option shown in the picture above.

I love these so much that I just ordered the camel pair at full price. The camel colored is going to be extremely versatile and can be worn from spring through fall. I can't wait to get these. These shoes are quickly selling out, bus sizes keep popping back in stock. I found an almost identical pair if your size is unavailable HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment