3/10/18

The Perfect Reversible Minimalist Handbag

If you're looking for a versatile handbag then I have the bag for you - this A-BAG PLUS REVERSIBLE TOTE by PALLA HANDBAGS!



The bag is reversible with both darker and lighter color, perfect for transitioning through the seasons.
I had such a hard time picking from the gorgeous selection of colors, and finally decided on the pink/mocha color combo since I don't have a pink bag. This bag can be carried as a tote or as a shoulder bag using the longer straps.



I love that this bag also comes with an attached pouchette for personable items (not pictured). I also love how the longer straps are adjustable and be used as a decorative criss-cross (pictured above and below).









I absolutely love the simplicity of this bag. The bag is manufactured using only leather and stitches. This minimal style emphasizes the natural texture of the leather. I've had this bad for a couple of months now and the leather softens with age.


The bag retails for $230.00, but is currently on sale for $172.00 and you can receive an additional 15% off by using code '@jules_style_diary' making the bag $146! I think that's such a steal for essentially 2 leather bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment