1/19/16

REVIEW- Ann Taylor Gusset Crossbody Bag

I took a trip to my local Ann Taylor store to browse through their sales items, but specifically I wanted to see the GUSSETT CROSSBODY BAG in person. I didn't think much of it when I initially saw it online, but after seeing it on JESS, I knew I wanted one.

Most of the colors were available at the store, but only a few remain available online. I intended to purchase the burgandy one because I loved the little tassel on it, however after seeing it in person, it was a little more brown than I would have liked. Another difference I noticed with the burgandy one was the entire outer perimeter of the purse was lined with a suede border, which meant more maintenance.
After trying on all the colors, I finally narrowed the color choices down to 3 - gray, burgandy, and red. I ended up purchasing the red since I don't own a true red purse, and my husband liked that one the most. The red is a true vibrant red which I adore! For those of you who don't have a neutral colored bag, I highly recommend the gray - it goes with practically anything. I would have definitely purchased the gray if I didn't already own a gray bag. I have THIS ONE by Rebecca Minkoff.

This bag measures 10 inches long, 6 inches tall and about 1.5 inches wide. It has two zipper pockets, which I love and comes with several slots for cards, etc. when you don't want to carry around a bulky wallet.
Using it as a clutch with the straps removed

The straps are removable so can be use as a clutch - this would be great for day to night transitions.

The straps are removable and can be converted to a clutch

Love the size of this bag and the length of the strap is perfect - lays right at my hips


Attached card holders

Hope you find this helpful! Happy Shopping =)


1 comment:

  1. wow so lovely crossbody bag in the pop of red colour. sometime we can't find the Crossbody Bags Online which we want as per the need.

    ReplyDelete