7/31/18

Designer Jeans for under $40 - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Hi ladies, just doing a really quick post today. I shared some additional reviews on instagram stories INSTAGRAM STORIES and received many questions regarding these AG JEANS I got for under $40. 



There's a bunch of designer jeans on sale at the Nordstrom sale, however some of the prices are still quite high (over $150). Being 5'4, I figured I'd give these a try: AG JEANS $38 and HUDSON JEANS $31.


The jeans are a perfect ankle length on me, the distressing on the knees are also perfect and hit right at my knee (I've always had a difficult time finding jeans with distressing in the right area). They are extremely soft and stretchy and have a medium/high rise hitting my right below my belly button.
I highly recommend giving these a try, however I would not recommend these if you're taller than 5'4 unless you want them to be capri length. I have a video review of several AG jeans HERE.
Hope this is helpful!

-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment