1/18/19

Jcrew Factory Sale Picks

Happy Friday! I wanted to share some recent J.Crew Factory items I purchased. They are running an amazing sale online and even better sale in stores.

V-NECK CARDIGAN - retails for $89.90. marked to $34.99 in store with additional 75% = $8.75. Online it is $16 with code "CLEAROUT". I purchased the green and light gray in my usual size (XS).
TISSUE TURTLENECK - one of my favorite shirts from Jcrew, so figured I'd give the Factory version a try. This retails for $35, on sale currently for $8 with code "CLEAROUT", but I purchased mine in store for $4. I'm wearing a XS here.

Comes in gray, beige, brown, gorgeous cabernet color, hunter green, royal blue, etc.

VELVET TOP - $14 marked down from $49 with the code mentioned above


DONEGIRL TURTLENECK SWEATER - marked down to ~$25 from $88 online, but purchased mine for $12 in stores


The CITY COAT is less than $60 with code "CLEAROUT". I purchased this 3-4 years ago and it's still one of my favorites. You can read my review HERE.




I also purchased this PRINTED SLEEVELESS BLOUSE $6 in store, online $8 with code "CLEAROUT". The fit is true to size, I took my usual 00.




There are plenty of winter accessories worth stocking up to use this year or just saving it for next winter.
This PLAID CAPE SCARF is marked down from $60 to $44 and comes down to $16 with code "CLEAROUT"
KNIT HAT ($8)                                    KNIT GLOVES ($6)                 LINED LEATHER TECH GLOVES ($8)



There are also lots of jewelry pieces that are worth stocking up on. I have this the left necklace below and it can dress up any top.

STATEMENT NECKLACE

STATEMENT NECKLACE - Retail $55, now $20 with code "CLEAROUT"

Hope you take advantage of the sale. Happy shopping and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment