2/22/16

Recent Purchases: 50% off Banana Republic & Ann Taylor

I hope everyone had a great weekend! The past couple of days have been unseasonably warm for Boston, reaching 60 degrees!

I'm sharing a couple of recent purchases from Ann Taylor and Banana Republic when they had a 50% off final sale items. The sale is still going strong at Banana Republic and has increased to 60% off final sale items at Ann Taylor.

First up is ANN TAYLOR- I walked in not expecting to purchase anything. I immediately went to the sale area and I saw stacks of shoes and boots marked as final sale. There were several pairs of kittens heels in the color Cobalt flame that immediately caught my eye (I've been wanting a pair of blue suede heels and smaller heels for everyday since I tend to go for 4+ inches).  These were on final sale for $28.00.
These KITTEN HEELS are currently $89 with extra 60% off online ($36 final), but in store they are $28.99 (final sale). These have a 2.5 inch heel pictured on their website photo below.
I love this pairing with classic pieces and neutral colors from the AT site!

There were quite a few pairs of these as well as the higher heel version (EXOTIC LEATHER PUMP) also marked for final sale at $32.99.
After seeing these on my feet, my husband exclaimed "well you have to get the matching bag" and ran over to the rack to get it for me. I had no intentions of purchasing the clutch, but after seeing how much my husband liked the bag, I ended up purchasing it too.
The bag was a little pricier at $44 (not final sale); still debating weather or not to keep it (not sure how much wear I'd get out of it). This clutch comes in several colors (red, cobalt, black suede, studded version, and glitter version)





I also want to mention that the DOUBLE GUSSETT CROSSBODY BAG is still available for $27.99 after discounts online and in store. I purchased the red one about a month ago. There were several mint green and navy bags remaining at my local store. You may want to check out your local store for more color selections. HERE is my thorough review.




Next up is BANANA REPUBLICI went immediately to the sale rack and found this GRAY LIGHTWEIGHT WOOL ONE-BUTTON BLAZER sitting there. This is currently $159 online with an extra 50% off, but I purchased mine in store for $79 with 50% off, making it $34.99! I think this will be a great piece when paired with black and white slacks for work.





No comments:

Post a Comment