11/19/16

New Ankle Booties & Recent Instagram Outfits

I'm sharing some recent purchases and outfits with everyone today.

I recently purchase a pair of light taupe colored booties by Kenneth Cole, the MIGHT DANCE BOOTIE. I love the light color and think it's' a great transition piece in early fall and spring due to the light color. The heel is a chunky block wood heel, but is lined with rubber making is extremely easy to walk in. I actually purchased mine at Marshalls for only $49, but the same pair is available at DSW.

I received some questions about this jacket. I'm wearing the Jcrew Factory City Coat in 00P.

Boots: KENNETH COLE
Leggings: NORDSTROM



Here I'm pairing these booties with a high waisted pair of unhemmed grey PAIGE denim and an over-sized burgundy sweater. One of my favorite denim brands if Paige; I have about 5 pairs. They are as soft and stretchy as leggings, but have the hold and structure of jeans. I highly recommend them if you are on the search for new jeans.


Sweater: H&M

 Can you tell I'm loving burgundy for the fall and cooler months?




No comments:

Post a Comment