11/30/15

My Top Cyber Monday 2015 Deals


It's that time of year again when the sales roll in in preparation for the holiday season. I've gathered my top retailers and deals for you.


In addition to the sales, I highly recommend using EBATES to get cash back for almost all online purchases. They are currently offering 6% cashback for Nordstrom, 10% at Lord & Taylor, 12% at Neiman Marcus.

Here are some of my top picks - Stack with EBATES for a better deal!


J.Crew - 30-40% all items with code MONDAY
- Stadium Cloth Cocoon Coat; my REVIEW HERE
- Lady Coat with Thinsulate - I have 00 in Navy. See ON ME

J.Crew Factory 
 50% off everything, with additional 15% with code TODAYONLY. I recently purchased the Factory City Coat and it's my new favorite jacket. It's $96 after code, but combine it with 9% CASHBACK on Ebates, making this coat $85! My review HERE (see ON ME)

Nordstrom 
 They are price matching most retailers with an extra 25% off sale/clearance items with 6% cashback on EBATES.
There's a great selection of over the knee boots. I have the Stuart Weitzman 5050, but the VIA SPIGA OVER THE KNEE BOOTS are a great alternative for over 50% off (final price $222 from $495). I have these; and they are great for small calves!



Ann Taylor
The entire site is 50% off with free shipping with code EVERYTHING with 4% CASHBACK

Tory Burch 
30% if you spend over $250 with code THANKS. All their handbags are over $250, so this makes a great deal if you're need of a handbag! My two favorite are ROBINSON MINI SQUARE TOTE and FOLD OVER CROSS BODY clutch (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment