12/7/16

Nordstrom BP Trolley Ankle Bootie Review

I attending the private holiday shopping event at Nordstrom last week - an event for level 2-4 customers. Every dollar spent during the event is 10 points. I took full advantage of this and purchased several pair of shoes as well as some beauty products I was running low on.

I finally purchased the highly raved (4.5 stars with over 1500 reviews) BP "TROLLEY" BOOTIES in black. These are currently on marked down from $99.95 to $84.90 for those of you interested.

DESIGN: I love how simple these are - all black with a simple functional gold zipper running down the outer shaft of the boots.


MATERIAL: As I mentioned above, these come in many different colors and comes in leather, nubuck, and suede. The black ones specifically are a nubuck material. Nubuck is cowhide leather that has been rubbed to give it the look and feel of suede, but requires far less maintenance than suede. I typically spray mine with leather/suede spray.



SHAPE: I love the toe shape of these boots. I think the almond boot makes these extremely versatile and also elongates the leg - you can pair these with jeans, leggings, etc., but can also pair these with a dress in the fall or over tights in the winter time.
What I also love about these boots is the ankle opening is rather small which blends seamlessly with your leg rather than create a jagged cut off at the ankle.

COLOR: These boots also come in a multitude of colors (below) - everything from cognac leather to maroon suede. For those of you who want something versatile, I would highly recommend the black leather or grey leather; I have similar boots in these colors and find myself reaching for them with all types of outfits.

Additional colors available







FIT/SIZING: As for the fit - these are true to size, I am typically a 6. The 6 fit me perfectly, but purchased the 6.5 instead because I wanted to add some additional cushioning by adding an insole. These boots come in extended sizing, ranging from 4-13!

MEASUREMENTS: The heel on a 6 1/2 are exactly 3 inches which makes these easy to walk in. The shaft measures 4 inches tall - I think this is the perfect height for jeans and skirts.

COMFORT: The thicker 3 inch heels make these walking friendly; I do a lot of walking everyday during my commute, so these will be just fine for that. I've only walked around the house in these, but the soles feel hard, so I will be adding a cushioned insole.

I hope you found this review helpful!

Be on the look out for several reviews of over the knee boots coming out in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment