12/3/16

DIY - Simple Holiday Decoration

Hello everyone, just a quick DIY post today. With the holidays just around the corner, here's a simple holiday DIY for your home using extra ornaments and other items laying around your home.



I'm sure we all have extra vases or glass containers laying around that are empty in the winter time.
What I love to do is use extra tree ornaments and lights to fill the vases.
I use the same ornaments I use to decorate our tree so the entire house has a cohesive look.

Here I have a pilsner vase with medium sized ornaments and white lights. The lights bounce off  the ornaments and creates a beautiful glow.








For the dining table and coffee table, I filled a square vase with ornaments. This is the simplest way to decorate your home.

This is a very simple, inexpensive way to decorate your home without breaking the bank. Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment