1/18/17

Recent Instagram Outfits//Sale Alert

Hello! Just quick post with links to my outfits on Instagram. I received some questions regarding the exact items, so linking them below for those of you interested. Some are on sale!


When I don't know what to wear, I gravitate towards an oversize sweater with leggings (pictured above). It's simple, comfortable, but can be quite stylish when paired correctly. To dress it up, I add a statement necklace. I'm wearing my favorite leggings - the Zella high waisted live in leggings - I've had this specific pair for almost 3 years (and have a 2nd pair as back up). These are thick, tight without strangling my legs and waist, and does not bunch up behind the knee or crotch area.


We were fortunate enough to have some 55 degree weather last week - this is rare in New England in the middle of January! I abandoned my boots for the day and decided to wear my new navy colored block heels. Love that it goes with practically everything and isn't as harsh as black.




 And some necessities for the New England winter - boots and a warm oversized scarf.
same leggings as above

-Jules

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how do you like the nine west black riding boots? I have very narrow calves and I'm petite so I always have a hard time finding boots that fit well. They look like they fit you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ison, I'm sorry for this very delayed reply. The Nine West black riding boots are great. Very comfortable and fit true to size. I'm almost 5'4 and have slim calves as well; these boots fit my calves pretty snug! They release a very similar pair every year. Happy shopping!

      Delete