2/10/17

Recent purchases: Jimmy Choos and Romantic Blouses

Hello everyone! It was a snowy one in Boston today! We were snowed and worked from home. I'm dreading  the shoveling and drive tomorrow...

Anyways, I'm sharing some recent purchases and major sales!

First off is a gorgeous pair of flats with ankle flats. These have a classic silhouette, but the strap makes them very unique. These are currently available in suede at SAKS for the original price (leather is $100 more), but I stumbled upon these at a local Nordstrom Rack for over 70% off. There is a sparkly version HERE. In case you're interested, these fit true to size, and are very comfortable as they have a light padded foot bed. I cannot wait to take these out when the weather warms up....but there's snow in the forecast all next week =(.


For more weather appropriate accessories. My Sorel winter boots are 50% off, from $145 to only $75 HERE. These are stylish, comfortable, and extremely comfortable. These are my commuting shoes during the wintery months and I have to admit, I've worn them a couple of times in the office when I forgot to bring a change of shoes.  Blanket scarves a must in New England during the winter, and right now, this one is blanket scarf is $29.99.


Can't have enough blanket scarves and hats!



A couple of weeks ago I saw this darling white chiffon blouse on my coworker worn under an oversize cardigan and I couldn't stop starring at it! I obviously inquired about it and to my surprise it was from ABERCROMBIE. This shirt is gorgeous. There is a cami with adjustable straps attached to the inside of the shirt. I'm wearing XS; the sleeves are a bit wide. This is currently on sale for $23 from $58. The quality is great and come in 3 different colors. I recommend ordering your regular size, and perhaps even sizing down. I liked it so much I ordered the white and navy!



While browsing on the website, this LACE TOP intrigued me and the best part it's only $17. I'm wearing the XS small here - the body fits perfectly, but sleeves are a tad long.  I must admit the quality is amazing. I'm not sure how I feel about the cut outs on the sleeves, but other than that I love it. I'm still debating about whether or not I'm keeping this.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment