2/27/17

Reviews: Madewell Sale

Lace up flats have been all the rage. I've been wanting to try this trend, but didn't want to spend a lot on such a trendy item. I love the versatility of these shoes! Here are some of my favorite looks (found HERE) - love how they can dress up a casual outfit but can be worn in a work setting as well!

When I was at the mall last week I stumbled upon THESE Inga ace up flats marked down on final sale to $9.99 from $108. I thought someone had mistakenly marked these incorrectly. The sales associate informed me that it was correct, and there was an additional 50% off all sale items. The only pair at the store was size 7, one size too big for me. She called a couple of stores and was able to hunt down the canterbury red color as well as the deep olive color in size 6. She order both for me...I mean at $4.50 a pair, why not?! I ended up purchasing the size 7 for my mom.  So for all 3 pairs, I paid a total of  $13.









Both pairs arrived in the mail after 2 days.



These also come in LEATHER and several other suede.  I love the almond toe shape of these! These fit true to size.

While at the store, I also purchased the TREVI JACKET. This was marked for $99.99, however when I went to check out, It came down to $49.99 with an additional 50% off.


I think this will be a great piece to throw over boyfriend jeans and a white-t or with skinny black trousers and a blouse for work.

Take a trip to your local Madewell stores. The in-store prices are significantly lower than online prices. And if you can't find your size in the store, they will order it for you and match the store price!

No comments:

Post a Comment