12/12/17

Old Navy Reviews and Sale

I took a quick trip to my local Old Navy last night for a pair of mittens I spotted online.
While browsing the store, several items caught my eye.

The RUFFLE HEM SWEATER (reg. $34.99) is marked as $8.99 in store and $19.00 - $23.00 online depending on color.
Here I'm wearing the XS (I'm 5'4, 103 lbs). I love the fit and length of this sweater, my only complaint is that it sheds quite a bit. The black tank top I layered under this was covered in white lint. I thought it was still worth it for $8.99, nothing a lint roller can't fix.
RUFFLE HEM SWEATER - XS
I'm in love with this lavender color, however my size was sold out in stores as well as online.



These CLASSIC CREW NECK SWEATERS are pretty basic, but come in handy for layering. They come in many colors - red, marled white/black (pictured below), blue, gray, etc.. These are originally $24.99, however are all marked to $10.00 in store. I'm wearing a small here and have room to layer a button down underneath. 




Moving on to cold weather accessories.
Next are essentials in the cold weather accessory department during the winter months - HATS! These hats just sold out online, but were still available in several colors in store (Burgundy, white, red). These hats are originally $14.99, but are on sale in store and online (they keep popping back in stock) for $7.00 - what a bargain for on-trend hats!


These are the mittens I purchased, but again, these are sold out online - there were still plenty in store in other patterns as well. These are running for $7, originally for $14.00.


I also purchased these 2 BLANKET SCARVES since they were 50% in store at $11.00 each; they are $19-$22 online depending on color. They are definitely a lighter weight blanket scarf, but still has weight to it. They shed a bit, but I think a lint roller should fit that.




 Happy shopping!
-Jules



No comments:

Post a Comment