1/4/18

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 - Sam Edelman Blake and Marc Fisher Adalyne Sale

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had an amazing holiday and new year surrounded by loved ones.
I spent the end of 2017 in Cancun Mexico and returned back to Boston a couple of days ago to frigid temperatures below zero. Those of you in the Boston area, stay warm and safe in today's blizzard (we are expecting up to 15 inches of snow!)


I wanted to share a few amazing sale finds on some of the most popular shoes from 2017 I came across in the last couple of days.
Marc Fisher Adalyne


Sam Edelman Blake Bootie



The oh-so popular SAM EDELMAN BLAKE booties from last year are no longer in stock at the major retailers, however while at my local Nordstrom Rack I saw several pairs of these in my size in several colors for only $59. I purchased my black pair last year for ~$160 and they have become one of my most worm ankle boots. I wore them so much I ended up purchasing the Woodland Brown color as well. I get compliments every time I wear them!







I also spotted the ever so popular MARC FISHER ADALYNE.  There were several colors  (blush, cognac, black) in the smaller sizes that seem to be all sold out online. 




SaveSave


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment