1/15/18

Instagram Lately - Winter Staples & Reviews

Hope y'all are having a great weekend (long weekend!) I've received several questions regarding my recent outfit stories wearing the below outfit. So I figured I'd review some of the items more in depth.

CARDIGAN - oversized fit, wearing XS
JEANS - currently 60% off for $39, TTS
BOOTIES - 50% off, fits TTS
STRIPED SHIRT - XS


My winter uniform is leggings/jeans, with some sort of a long sleeve T layered under a long cardigan. I don't think you can go wrong with this formula and it's great for those lazy days when you don't know what to wear.
This DOLMAN SLEEVED CARDIGAN has navy and gray specks that originally caught my eye  and I immediately purchased it. I thought it added some interest to an otherwise plain piece of clothing. It's a dolman sleeved cardigan with a looser fit. I could have gone with a XXS, but went with the XS instead.

My jeans are by BLANKNYC and are currently almost 60% off for ~$39, a steal from the original $90 price tag! These fit true to size and wear/wash well. 

And of course, my favorite ankle booties that I love. These are so comfortable! I reviewed them HERE  with several links to sales. 



One of my closet staples in the colder months is a PACKABLE DOWN VEST. This Uniqlo vest is great for travel and layering. It bunches up into a tiny ball, so fit perfectly in your purse of carry on.
Because it's made of down, it is extremely warm, but is light enough for wearing under jackets without adding bulk. These run a little small, the XS was tight on me, so I went with a S. The S has room for layering over thicker sweaters and sweatshirts, but is not baggy where it looks too oversized.

COAT - Currently 50% for $114, 00
BOOTIES - TTS, 6
LEGGINGS - XS
PACKABLE VEST - navy, XS



Hope you found this helpful! Where are your winter closet staples?
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment