1/10/18

Post Holiday Sale Picks - Stuart Weitzman, J.Crew City Coat and Adidas


Happy hump day, ladies! I'm having a crazy week at work and working late nights; hope your week is going smoother than mine. Anyways, I wanted to share some great sales items I recently purchased and love!

If you've been on the hunt for some over the knee boots, now is the time to grab them while they're on sale! The highly coveted Stuart Weitzman's are on sale from 30-50%. I recommend sizing down half a size for all SW's. I own two different styles, both in 5.5 (I'm normally a 6).


Stuart Weitzman Tieland boots (30% off) HERE

Stuart Weitzman - have and love! currently 50% at under $400!

Moving on to sneakers and tennis shoes - Here is a pair of classic white kicks that every gal needs in their closet. This is a staple that's great for travel, walking all day or looking stylish while looking like you haven't tried hard.

ADIDAS STAN SMITH
I had a pair of these back in middle school as well as the SUPERSTARS, definitely feeling a little nostalgic (and old). These are the quintessential classic white sneakers. I have a pair of the navy as I find they pair easier with colors.
Left - on sale for $48 ($85 original) HERE (run half size large)
Right - Adidas Stan Smith
The Stan Smith retails for $60, and is currently on sale HERE and applying code 'LTLOVE' for 20% off making them $48! These run about 1 whole size larger, I take a 5 in these. The Superstars a little pricier, at $80, but they are currently 25% off at BLOOMINGDALES.






Moving out to Outerwear:
The J.Crew Factory CITY COAT is one of my all time favorite jackets, I own one in black and one in beige. Below, I am wearing size 00 Petite (the one pictured is from 2 years ago, however I noticed this years is much thicker, a definite plus!). J.Crew Factory is currently running a 50% off certain item sale and this coat is included, with a final price of $114 - a steal in my opinion for such a versatile coat.

Version from 2 years ago
This years version - much thicker than previous years!
Hope you found this helpful! Happy shopping.

-Jules




No comments:

Post a Comment