4/18/18

Current Sales & Istagram Lately

Happy Wednesday, everyone. Hope you are all have a great week!

I received several messages regarding some of my recent outfits,  so I'll be posting all the details here. Some of these are on clearance as well!

This beautiful LACE YOKE TOP is probably one of my favorite purchases last summer. It's currently on clearance for $34!  I love how simple and easy this shirt it - it's just a cotton-t, but the details and flowy-ness makes it look more dressy. I have to say, Abercrombie is stepping up their game, I  really haven't shopped there since high school, but I've been loving their denim and shirts.

Lace Yoke Top - on clearance for $34
White Chino Shorts - Sale $35
Similar T Strap Sandals - $22




I love a good classic cross body. I think the cognac color is the most classic because you can literally throw it over anything and it wears well throughout the different seasons. The one I'm wearing is from COACH and retails for close to $400. There are several less expensive alternatives (linked below the picture). 

Another wardrobe classic is a cargo jacket, the one I'm wearing is the MADEWELL SURPLUS JACKET


Similar Items at different price ranges:
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac (have and love!) - $195



A flannel shirt is a must have in every girls wardrobe! I find myself throwing this over a plain T when I'm too lazy to think about my outfit or when I'm traveling. Mine is an old one from H&M, but there's almost an identical one on clearance for only $20 HERE. I have the red colored one linked and it's a bit oversized, so your regular size should be perfect.
Plaid Flannel shirt - on clearance for $20!
My favorite High Waisted Leggings( I own 2 pairs)

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment