4/22/18

My Favorite Everyday Skin Care Products/Sephora VIB Sale

Sephora's having their annual Insiders sale where everything is 10-15% off depending on your status, just use these codes below!
This is the perfect time to purchase some items you've been eyeing since it's rare that some of these brands go on sale such as Lance, Shiseido, La Mer, etc.



Here are a few of my favorites that I use on a daily basis.

LANEIGE BB CUSHION PORE BLUR         


I purchased this at the duty free shop on my way back from Asia last year (I believe I paid $24 at the duty free shop). This is the first BB cushion I've tried and I really do like it. I have a lot of pores on my cheeks and this does a pretty decent job covering them up without making it look like I've caked on 5 pounds of foundation on.



LANCÔME Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum and LANCÔME Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum
I use these 2 in conjunction as a preventative care. The Corrector Serum is absolutely amazing on it's own; your skin will feel like a baby's bottom after the first use!

SHISEIDO Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
I was looking for a very rich eye cream for wrinkle prevention and this one was recommended to my by a beauty sales associate. I've been using this for over a year and it's actually amazing in the winter when my skin tends to get very dry and flakey.



FRESH Rose Face Mask
I first received this mask as a sample from Sephora and have been in love with it even since! It smells just like roses and leaves my skin feeling really clean, refreshed and silky smooth!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment