4/9/18

Thigh-high Tights That Actually Stay In Place

Today I'm coming at you with a review on a pair of thigh-high tights.

When VienneMilano reached out to me and asked if I wanted to try a pair of their thigh-highs, I must admit - I was beyond intrigued because this is not something I typically gravitate towards.

I am wearing a pair of MATTE BLACK tights with a striped band.


Despite being a medium weight, these stay rather opaque which is something I really like in tights.

Vienne Milano is a luxury hosiery brand and prides itself in their high quality thigh high tights. All the tights are made in Italy and made for woman who want to "reveal their style and confidence by being sophisticated, playful and seductive in every occasion."



The texture is extremely smooth and has amazing stretch. It is medium weight, which I think is perfect for this winter to spring transition weather. Thicker tights may be too warm at times, but the thigh-highs allow your legs to breath.


I have definately tried other thigh-highs in the past, but was never a fan mostly due to the fact that they start sliding down my legs and the constant pulling to fix it is quite unattractive. The Vienne Milano's is the perfect solution (and this is definitely my favorite feature) - the entire band is lined with a thin strands of silicone lining which prevents any sliding! I wore these out all day and I must say, I did not have to tug on them at all.







For those of you who like the classic black and nude hosiery, Vienne Milano offers a great selection in their permanent collection, but for those of you who are more bold, there's a huge selection of prints and colors in their signature collection.

I've got my eyes on the ISABELLA Sheer Thigh Highs in nude and would love to see how they compare in thickness; I don't know about you, but every pair of nude tights I've ever owned rips on the first wear.


I've worn these thigh-highs several times and there are not snags or tears. I have been washing these by hand to help prolong its life and they've held up well so far.

I hope you found this review helpful!
-Jules

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this fabulous review! You are gorgeous and stunning, and we're so glad to hear that you like our hosiery. Just curious, have you tried pulling the thigh highs all the way up to the top of your legs? By having the silicone band sit on the top of your thighs, our hosiery will rest even more comfortably on your leg! Stay fabulous. We'd love to work with you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much VienneMilano for the tip! I was afraid to pull the thigh highs too hard due to accidentally ripping it! I will be sure to pull it up higher :-) Thank you for your kind words. I would love to work with you again!

      Delete