12/23/15

Holiday Outfits Ideas// Holiday Tartan

Christmas is right around the corner and I wanted to share some simple outfits ideas you can try using pieces you may already have in your closet.


I love layering statement jewelry with colored sweaters or tartan shirts.
I've paired an old red JCREW SWEATER with a JCREW STATEMENT NECKLACE. I think the touch of sparkle makes the sweater so much more festive.



Using the same necklace, I've added some sparkle to a plan tartan/plaid shirt. This is one of my all time favorite plaid shirts I own. It's by RALPH LAUREN. the multitude of colors makes it an extremely versatile piece, and is perfect for the holidays!

You can add all sorts of statement necklaces to simple pieces like these. Below are a few of my all time favorite statement pieces.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment