12/11/15

Recent Jewelry Purchases & Reviews

I didn't do any shopping on Black Friday this year, and instead took advantage of online sales during Cyber Monday.

NORDSTROM is one of my all time favorite stores (hassle free returns, and great customer service). They were having an extra 25% off of sale items between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, so I browsed the sale section almost everyday during the period and made several different orders. I'm reviewing some jewelry pieces I picked up during this sale.


Side note - this HORLOWE AND GRAHAM SLUB TEXTURED JACKET is probably one of my favorite purchases this fall. It's still available online for $49.95. The texture is great and makes it look more expensive and dressy than what it actually is (a sweatshirt, essentially). For reference I'm wearing PXS.



First up is the TRIPLE CHEVRON NECKLACE
I was a little skeptical about this necklace when I placed it into my shopping cart since the final price was only $5.98 on sale from $20. I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived a couple of days ago. The quality is great, and the material looks more expensive than it is. The chevron has little hammered details on it (you can see this on the close up picture below.)


Adding simple pieces like this to a very basic top can elevate the entire look. I love wearing these by themselves, or even layering several delicate necklaces together for a more modern edge like I've pictured above.



The CIRCLE TASSEL NECKLACE pictured in the top photo was another necklace on sale during Cyber Monday. I actually purchased mine early in the year, but wanted to share it since it's still available and on sale. It's probably my most worn gold necklace. I find it simple piece like this can be paired with almost anything!

Lastly, I purchased the BP TEARDROP NECKLACE. This has a little more of a statement than the other necklaces, but just enough sparkle to add a little pop to a very basic outfit. Unfortunately this is now sold out, but may be restocked so be on a look out. There are a plethora of look-a-likes at a similar price point. Here, I'm showing two ways of how I would wear it:


   

 

There's a large selection of similar necklaces on the NORDSTROM website. Here are a few that stood out to me:
PENDANT BAR NECKLACE - this is a great layering piece!
CHARM CLUSTER NECKLACE - this piece can really dress up something as casual as a sweatshirt
CHOKER TASSEL NECKLACE - no need to layer with this one!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog... I think you can also get some inspiration from my jewelry website, its pretty cool... https://llluminous-innovations.com Cheers....

    ReplyDelete