12/20/15

Recent Finds and Instagram Outfits

I wanted to share some outfit details and recent finds with everyone since several followers had asked me on Instagram.




The first is a very casual, yet put together outfit. It gives off the sense of “I woke up like this.”I layered this BLANKNYC FAUX LEATHER JACKET over my gym clothes (yoga pants and a loose grey T) and switched gym sneakers for a pair of KED'S CANVAS CHAMPION SNEAKERS. To keep warm I added this HUNTER GREEN SOLE SOCIETY WOOL PLAID SCARF (also SEE HERE). For my bag, I'm wearing my LOUIS VUITTON BANDOULIERE (REVIEW HERE, SEE ON ME)
I purchased this jacket earlier last year and have worn it to death. I was hesitant and wanted to return the purchase initially because the jacket was a little too edgy for me as I tend to gravitate towards more classic pieces. However, I quickly learned that this jacket would become one of my staples during the fall/ early winter and even spring time.


This is a cropped style with a slight flare, giving the illusion of curves, which I see as a positive given that I have very little curves. The cropped style makes it very versatile - good to layer over dresses/skirts, and to wear over jeans/leggings.


During a recent trip to my local H&M, I found this a full rack of this red JACQUARD-KNIT SWEATER on sale in the men's section, but decided to try it on anyways. I loved the length and thickness of it; It's also perfect for the holidays. The original price tag was $49.99 (a little over priced for H&M), but was on sale for a steal at only $4.99! I thought this would make for a great casual sweater for the holiday season, or perhaps an ugly Christmas sweater part if you added some pompoms onto it. I checked online, however it is still listed at the full price.



No comments:

Post a Comment