12/28/15

Post Christmas Sale Reviews//Nordstrom's Half-year Sale and Planners

I'm doing some quick review on items that are currently on sale at Nordstrom during their Half Year Sale.

The first is the LUSH "PERFECT ROLL TAB SLEEVE" TUNIC. These are marked down from $42 to $25.
I am wearing the XS in the color legion blue. I love this thicker chiffon material because it's not see through. The length is definitely longer (30 inches), but again this is a tunic style. It reaches mid thigh, which I think is great when worn with leggings and boots. You can also tuck it in and wear it as a looser fitting blouse like I did.

.
I do want to mention the neck line is a little lower and you can definitely see part of my bra if the collar moves a but, so it may be a good idea to wear a tank underneath

There is an array of colors online and they are all marked down to $25. I love how versatile this shirt can be, so ordered it in the new olive, and the tawny port.




The second item is the VINCE CAMUTO HILLSY BOOTS. I purchased these boots back in September after seeing numerous positive review on popular blogs and have worn these a ton!
They are extremely versatile and can be worn in the spring, fall, and warmer winter days. I originally purchased these for $158, and they are now marked down to $95, making it a 40% discount.




Lastly, the BP COLOR BLOCK BLANKET SCARF - I purchase this in Navy multi for $30, but is now 50% off for under $15. I wanted to try out the blanket scarf trend this year. I was a little hesitant because these scarves can often overpower my small frame, but when worn correctly, can be extremely stylish while keeping you warm!
I love the array of colors on this scarf because I've been able to pair it with pieces that have the same color as any of the colors on the scarf.

Here, I've paired it with a gray sweater.
Pairing it with an olive green sweater.

I want to mention that if you shop on NORDSTROM using EBATES,  you can earn cash back. I have been using this site for about 5 years now and have received over $600 in checks. I use this site for shopping on almost everything, including movie tickets on FANDANGO.


On an unrelated note. I have been a huge fan or weekly/monthly planners ever since my college years and used them avidly during law school. To make planning  a little more fun, I always look for fun planners and love to color coordinate items. I stopped my my local Marshalls and ran into a huge collection of 2016 planners, all of which are less than $10. Here are some examples of the cute planners that were available. I wanted to mention this in case any of you are big fans of planners. I picked up a gray one one with copper details.





Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment