1/9/16

2016 Kate Spade Planner Review

I received a large KATE SPADE PLANNER from one of my coworkers as a gift and wanted to review it for everyone.

This planner comes with complete with a folder, monthly and weekly spread, a notes section along with an events page. Some may justify the hefty $36 price tag with the brand name, design and all these sections, but I could never get myself to pay that much for a planner. However this planner is currently on sale for $25 ($19 in store).

I have the large size, which is not that big, actually. It's 9 x 7 inches and about 1 inch thick. There is also a MEDIUM SIZED PLANNER that is about 1.5 inches smaller on all sides (7.7 x 5.5 inches, also about 1 inch thick). There are also several different  designs - gold dots, blue with quotes, and white with drawings.



I love the simple look of this planner and the gold foiled numbers on the cover.
Below are pictures of the sections mentioned above:

When you open up the binder, the first page looks like this - there's a place for your name and a small plastic folder (I printed out a 'month at a glance' chart and added it in).


This little folder is great for small pieces of paper, reminders etc.

Here is what the monthly view looks like. There is a note section on the left hand side. I have to admit it's a little difficult writing there with the rings in the way (if you're a righty).
Monthly page - contains a note section on the left

Weekly view
I love the "celebrations" page; it's a place you can put all the events/birthdays of the year and flip to it whenever you need to double check a birthday.
Celebrations/Events page

And lastly, there is a "notes" section that contains about 10 double sided pages of college ruled lines for anything you need to jot down. To the left of this is a 2016 holiday chart.




In THIS POST, I reviewed some Sugar Paper planners from Target, Eccolo, and Erin Condren for those of you who are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment