1/4/16

2016 Planner Review // Sugar Paper for Target, Eccolo, Erin Condren

I hope you had a wonderful new years with friends and loved ones!

As I mentioned in the previous post, I love planners and have been a huge fan of planning during my college and grad school years. I figured doing a review on planners would be appropriate during this time of year.



I will be reviewing SUGAR PAPER PLANNER, ERIN CONDREN FOR STAPLES, and ECCOLO PLANNER.

I used a sugar paper planner last year (8x11) and really like it, but wanted something smaller for this year (5x7).
There were so many styles and sizes at my local Target, but there are many more styles online.



The Sugar Paper goes for only $9.99. It's a pretty peach/white with gold foiled date on the front. The planner has a frosted thick plastic cover.
There is a weekly and monthly tabbed calendars and a note section at the end






Next up is the ECCOLO planner (the gray one from the 2nd picture) - these are sold at Target for $7.00, but I found mine at Marshalls for $4.99.

This planner is a little but smaller and very light weight; I've used this when I travel for work. The cover is a soft, bendable faux leather material with a foiled rose gold date. The inside is very similar to the Sugar Paper one - there are monthly and weekly calendars, but there are NO tabs.



I was at my local Staples and spotted some Erin Condren for Staples calendars and took a couple of pictures. These go for $39.99, a hefty price tag for a planner in my mind, but still very discounted compared to those sold on the Erin Condren website ($50-75). These are significantly larger, thicker and heavier. I'm personally not a huge fan of the huge coils and rainbow colored cover/interior.
There were so many different colors/patterns at the store

All of these contain tabs, weekly and monthly calendars. There are several different formats of these, depending on your needs and what you like:







I also wanted to mention- as mentioned MY PREVIOUS POST, Marshalls and TJMaxx has a variety of planners for those of you who don't want to spend more than $10.

I hope you find this helpful! 
What planner do use?

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    review

    ReplyDelete