1/7/16

SALE ALERT: My Favorite Pieces from J.Crew and Nordstrom

I wanted to share some of my favorite J.CREW fall/winter staples and accessories that are currently on sale.
First up are vests from J.CREW and J.CREW FACTORY.
The J.CREW EXCURSION QUILTED VEST is originally $125 (I purchased mine last year for about $85), but they are now on super sale for ~$58 with code "MUSTSHOP."
I'm wearing XXS regular

The FACTORY QUILTED PUFFER VEST is now on sale for $59.99 (no code needed). I have this vest in red and black.

I'm wearing XXS






Next is THIS NECKLACE that I have been asked several times about. This necklace is from JCrew Factory; I purchase this about a year and a half ago at a Factory Store in NJ and am stunned at how versatile it is. I've worn it with button downs, plaid, sweaters, and dresses.




I also want to mention the coat above, FACTORY CITY COAT  (thorough review HERE), is 50% off sale price, making it ~$65! There are still several colors in multiple sizes remaining in both petite and regular.

Hope you find this helpful! As always, I highly recommend using EBATES where you can get cash back rebates for online shopping. I've received over $600 over the past 3-4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment