1/15/16

Instagram Outfits and Sale Alert // Anne Taylor and J.Crew

**SALE ALERT:**
ANN TAYLOR - 40% off new items, and 60% off sale items using code WEEKEND
J.CREW - 40-50% off sale items online and in stores using code SALEONSALE
J.CREW FACTORY - Hundreds of clearance items for over 60% off (no code needed)

Several of you messaged me about items I've worn recently and their sizing, so I'll be sharing that.  A handful of these items are also on sale from the retailers mentioned above.

First is up the PUFFER VEST from J.Crew Factory. These are less than $60. I have a DETAILED REVIEW HERE.

The LEOPARD FLATS are from Nordstrom, but are not on sale. I've received many comments about these. They run large. I am usually a size 6, but am wearing 5.5

I've been trying to not purchase any more handbags since I have way too many and don't even use all of them. My problem is I end up using one for weeks at a time and don't rotate through my collection. Well, after seeing the GUSSET CROSSBODY BAG on JESS, I couldn't help myself  and ended up purchasing one as well. These are marked down to $79,99 with an additional 70% off. There were several colors on stock at my local Ann Taylor, but these seem to be fully stocked online. I will be posting a full review on this in the next couple of days.
The Burgundy, Silver lake gray, and aurora red 


This Anne Taylor EMBROIDERED DOT PERFECT SHIRT  is 40%
For reference, I am wearing 0P - initially the sleeves were a tad long for me, but the shirt did shrink a tiny bit in the wash and fits perfectly now.





I wanted to mention this soft flowy SWEATER I purchase from H&M a few years back has come out with a very similar style for only $19.99.


And lastly, I just wanted to share a picture of the cutest sock slippers from Forever21 I purchase several years ago. I believe I only paid $2.50 for them, so had to buy the pink and gray(pictured here) versions.

Happy shopping! Did you pick up anything from these sales? If so, what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment